A Stepmother's Märchen - Vol. 1 Ch. 18 - The Passing of Winter (5)

Like someone said below the ML kind of looks like Duke Neuremberg. Thank you for the the chapters!❤️

Contributor
What a sweet chapter, especially the end, it's beautiful.

The ML seems to have the same age as Jeremy, so one year younger than our Fmc.

This might be dumb question, but on what chapter we saw the husband's face?
Because everyone's saying the ML looks like the husband but i don't remember seeing his face at all? Lol

Dex-chan lover
Don't get me wrong, I'm not into family play, but I always thought that the eldest son would be the ML. In his adult form he looked the closest to a possible later spouse candidate. Mental age difference by time traveling aside, they are only 2 years away from each other. That might also hold true for that new guy. That sword is just the beginning of their rivalry.

And I also thought he is the son of Neuremberg.

See the similarities yourself:
Beautician_Still_1667.jpg

Fed-Kun's army
woooow he sure fell quick~~ cute!!! but hey isn't he the son of that guy who helped shuri out??? that black haired uuuh duke?? i'm still laughing because ML stole jeremy's sword and he's gonna steal his stepmom lmaoooo asfdlkjfdsjkl too bad for jeremy but honestly he doesn't deserve shuri so. plus how awkward would it be to have a relationship with your STEPSON.... it's too weird/complicated. but things are getting so interesting, i can't wait till they meet again at the banquet eheheh <3

again, thank you for the updates, bucci gang~

Thanks For Your Hard Work!! <3 <3 SOOO GOOOD!! <3 <3 Can't Wait For More!! <3 <3

Users who are viewing this thread