A Stepmother's Märchen - Vol. 1 Ch. 29 - The Passing of Winter (16)

wow she's become quite the babysitter! Adding the crown prince and nora too 😂 I can see nora roasting her brother again LOL

Wait who is that viscountess? Her mom? Aunt? (Sorry, i forgot a lot of important details hahaha)

So what does a Viscountess want with a Duchess? Here to mooch off her daughter now? Even shows up without invitation or advance notice. Rude.

Dex-chan lover
Was the mom useful last run? I mean yeah they were money leeches but did she actually help?

Thanks for the update! And now here comes trouble, and not only that, that piece of filth of a brother even brought double, this time with their own failure of a mother. Frankly, I don't want Shuli to be saved and I'd rather she do this on her own but its 2vs.1 (well, 2vs. an entire household plus the prince and the duke's son).
Eh, either way, hoping Nora ends up injuring that lame excuse of a brother she has once more. Technically, she already outranks them

BEGONE OLD HAD! BEGONE SCUM! Shuli you can do it! You need no man to wipe the floor with these pp!

Users who are viewing this thread