The Fantasie of a Stepmother - Vol. 1 Ch. 32 - The Passing of Winter (19)

I already look at shuli as a mother figure in this story so i feel weird if they develope romance with someone near her child's age.
I know she is just a few years older than the oldest son but still...
I think it's better to just leave her as a mother figure and not marrying anyone else
Please just leave this as a heart warming family manwha

Fed-Kun's army
@Mimik161

There's a possibility she would stay single at the end. However, during or throughout the story there's still will be a romance for Suli, probably between the prince and the black haired kid, Heck! even her own son might be fall in love with her too! Like having mother complex or something.

For sure, there's a bumpy road ahead

Double-page supporter
I want Shuli to be happy, but it should be a non-tragic happiness. Somehow I feel like this romance would only lead to tragedy.

Also, it's been the passing of winter for 19 chapters now. That's more than half the length of this manga thus far lol.

Lol he like her cause she looks like his really mommy 🤪🤪 but seriously Oedipus complex much??

I'm torn, i mean, half the time he seems so untrustworthy, but the other half of the time he seems adorable...

I love this so so so so sooo much😭😭😭 I really don't want Shuli to get romantically involved with anyone, but if it came down to choosing someone for her, I'd choose Jeremy lmbo.👀🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️😂
Though, I'll gladly admit that his highness is so gosh dang adorable!💘🥰😂

Dex-chan lover
Bruh...at least wait until your friend is head of the family before coming on to his mom. There will be all sorts of difficulties if you don't

Shuli: As a mother...?

Crown Prince: ... YASSSSSSSS—Yeah, totally...

Brahh tell me why this popped into my nugget brain after the cliffhanger 😂

What a confession! HE LOOKS SOOO ADORABLE!

BUT.... I don't ship her with the crown prince. It's too troublesome lol

I feel like the prince is sooooo shady. I can't ship her with him. I am clearly on team Nora !! Although it wouldn't bother me if she and Nora had a great friendship (without ambiguous feelings)

Users who are viewing this thread