The Fantasie of a Stepmother - Vol. 1 Ch. 32 - The Passing of Winter (19)

Sometimes I forget Shuli is actually really young. I keep thinking she's in her mid twenties due to how mature she acts

@Ljaeger nora ml-nya byk spoilernya di novelupdate forum, coba search di google 👍

Btw thankyou for the new chapter translator-nim 💖

DOES NO ONE NOTICE THAT SHE LOOKS LIKE THE HIGHNESS'S MOM FROM ONE OF THE PREVIOUS CHAPTERS IN A PAINTING????? or did i imagine it

Fed-Kun's army
Holy shit. I like the prince but I know for sure she won't end up with him (I just have a feeling so this isn't a spoiler) so I'm sad. I wonder if the romance tag means that she will eventually get together with someone... I just find it hard to believe because her position is already shaky enough because of her background and how people think she doesn't compare to the kids' deceased mother so even if she becomes an outstanding person, her getting remarried would be scandalous by the standards of this webtoon since people nitpick the slightest mistake and if that happens, I imagine it'd be akin to blasphemy. Well , I look forward to reading more of this

Oh boi your highness with all due respect you don't love Shuli you just have a mother complex

So who's our male lead? it's nora right? I mean if it's the crown prince then that's surely Oedipus complex but -o-"

Users who are viewing this thread