The Fantasie of a Stepmother - Vol. 1 Ch. 32 - The Passing of Winter (19)

Why do I feel like literally nothing happened in this chapter? haaaah

Aggregator gang
AW SHIT LOL she's already bagged the prince and I can tell she's slowly working on Nora too LOL SHULI THE SEDUCTRESS LMAOO

We're fucked we're fucked we're fucked we're fucked we're fucked we're fucked we're fucked we're fucked we're fucked we're fucked we're fucked we're fucked we're fucked we're fucked we're fucked we're fucked we're fucked we're fucked we're fucked we're fucked we're fucked we're fucked we're fucked we're fucked we're fucked we're fucked we're fucked we're fucked we're fucked we're fucked we're fucked we're fucked we're fucked we're fucked we're fucked we're fucked we're fucked we're fucked we're fucked we're fucked we're fucked we're fucked we're fucked we're fucked we're fucked we're fucked we're fucked we're fucked we're fucked we're fucked we're fucked we're fucked we're fucked we're fucked we're fucked we're fucked we're fucked we're fucked we're fucked we're fucked we're fucked we're fucked we're fucked we're fucked we're fucked we're fucked we're fucked we're fucked we're fucked we're fucked we're fucked we're fucked we're fucked we're fucked we're fucked we're fucked we're fucked

Double-page supporter
YES GIRL GET THEM BOIS, i cant wait to see jeremy being protective of his presh mum

@Shepherd_4
No, definitely not. It's just a human thing where some people look to couple with others who are similar to their parents. So he was probably first drawn to her because she looks very similar to his mother. But over time, he starts to have romantic feelings for her. So not what you're thinking.

But wow, I did not expect him to say it straight out like that. He's also quite the observant one too.

Please. Please explain to her that it's not that type of affection ><

I'm not really keen on people "falling in love" just bcos the person looks like their mother, especially if that mother is dead. Otherwise it will be a child/mother type not a real partnership. But at the same time, I sympathize with him for wanting affections of a mother.
So please, let him be another son for her like the siblings, instead of a lover T^T

Users who are viewing this thread