The Fantasie of a Stepmother - Vol. 1 Ch. 32 - The Passing of Winter (19)

Hahhh........ Sorry baby....... According to plot she's gonna end up with the Nora boy........ But..... u know...... u always got us!!!!! I mean, who wouldn't want u???!!!! If u got a mother complex I'll hold u in my lap 😍😍😍😘😘

Ahhh~he's so cute! But sadly I'm feeling my SLS tingling so I guess he's not gonna get the girl (✿˵•́ ‸ •̀˵)

Whoaa.. he move fast. But it feels like a son to mother to me. Btw, thank you for the translation.

Fed-Kun's army
Finally, a perceptive female lead who kind of notices when a guy’s interested!! Even though she mistakes it as an uncomfortable/dangerous interest lol (but that’s expected cos she always has to be on guard around people) Most of the female MCs in this type of genre are hopelessly dense when people make advances or try to express their affection towards them,, so Shuli really is a breath of fresh air

Zm

Nah fam, this prince ain't it. Imma stay team Nora fine thank you.
She's uncomfortable because she don't feel what you do :p

I kinda feel sorry for the crown prince but he isn't that nice at all and doesn't know Shuli that much he is just obsessed with her appearance

Yeah but still I think she will be in danger because of your affection 🧐🤨🤔🤔

Dex-chan lover
That fucking priest is gonna get stabbed one of these days for insulting yet another good woman.

On a side note, his rose tinted rant about the Cardinal raises some fucking suspicious points. He was so far down the line of succession of a low-middling rank house he'd be lucky to get a cabin in the woods as his share, so he joined the priesthood. You don't rise that fast in a seniority driven environment like the clergy unless you are some sort of divine prodigy, you can sling mud excellently, or both. Feels more like the rise of an ambitious manipulator than an actual saint.

Users who are viewing this thread