A Stepmother's Märchen - Vol. 1 Ch. 40 - Christmas (7)

Shuli NOOOOO You can fall with anybody just don't let that "anybody" be the prince😭😭😭

Double-page supporter
A lot was rough translation but the conversation between the Emperor and emrpeas was better in this translation. Until she said lol u mad.

@Darkmeep agreed, I prefer the conversation here. Of course I wouldn't know how much of that is accurate translation or fiddling to make it sound better.

The typesetting could do with some work though. The bold font made it challenging to read, and the lack of cleaning as well (short on time, I assume)

Looking forward to seeing what other series' chapter you'll give a whirl

So I heard someone say that the prince has something to him as well but if he knows it’s wrong to manipulate the affection of Nora’s parents then he’s still flawed in that way.

No hate towards @brotherbeans I just have ptsd from another group drama that happened and ppl were getting exposed

Hi! I uploaded a version of chapter 40 in english b/c i've always wanted try translating + uploading and I really enjoy this webtoon. i didn't mean to “snipe” from bucci gang and since they have it handled i'll probably look for a diff manga to upload. also since it was my first upload, it had to get approved before actually posting (which is why it showed it updated but didn't actually let you read it). let me know if there is any specific webtoon/manga anyone wants translated (and please provide the link to the raws if possible); i might be translating a shoujo ai that hasn't been translated :)). also, i very much recommend reading bucci gang's version (their translation and cleanliness of their pages is 1000x better). thanks! (also b/c i just made my account i wasn't allowed to post this comment until later f)

Aggregator gang
@readerofmanga The other girl's the previous empress or the crown prince's mom, so the crown prince just has a serious case of oedipus complex tbh.

Kinda don't like that prince. Feels like because of him the family is going to fall apart or something

Thanks for the chapter though! I missed reading this story 😢❤

That crown prince really spell trouble HAAHAHAHA maybe, she just shouldnt u know

is the lighter hair girl shuli was compared to the mother of the kids? or does the monarch know something about her coming back to life

Users who are viewing this thread