A Stepmother's Märchen - Vol. 1 Ch. 40 - Christmas (7)

This story has so many confusing and complex characters and connections, at least it is entertaining

Also, sorry Shuli but it would be too easy to meet your dream prince like that, he got some serious problems but I would like him if that was his real nature (being kind, cute,etc)

Dex-chan lover
NO NOOOOO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
NO SHULI, DENY IT

@Miriha
DON’T DO IT SHULI ! DON’T DO IT ! DON’T TRUST THE PRINCE ! HE’S EVIL, I CAN SENSE IT !!
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Fed-Kun's army
Ok I gotta admit the crown prince is SMOOTH AF! and that whole panel when he entered while dancing was pretty and dreamy af but we know his feelings are not sincere 😒 he is just on a spree to collect parents or whatever 😂 DONT FALL FOR HIM SHULI!

Nooo Shuli nooooooo! Not the prince!😂 I like how we see the late Empress close up now and are able to see differences in eye and hair color. They still look super similar, and after that comment, I’m now leaning towards reincarnation. Shuli seems to have some kind of supernatural ability since she already turned back time.

She a dumb bimbo if she goes sneaking off somewhere with a Prince who has confessed to her... no she isnt that airheaded right?

a teen girl, 7 years doing her duties faithfully, no romance whatsoever, yea she's thirsty and the prince got moves. can't be helped really.

Oof, he's a great good-looking actor and she's lonely.
If I was her, and he wasn't royalty, I'd probably just be even more gullible and fall for it.

Idc what y'all say this is my favorite ship

Stop hating on my poor psycho prince

Users who are viewing this thread