The Fantasie of a Stepmother - Vol. 1 Ch. 41 - Christmas (8)

@Xirre Jeremy just tried to protect Shuli which he sees as family, though I think he sees her more as an older sister than a mother. Prince Theo however does seem to have a thing for moms.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Friggin crazy crown prince he a bit wrong in the head someone give him to his mom, else he terrorize the village and steal other people's moms 😭😭

Also shuli my girl huhu she only wanted a bit of something for herself but sociopath prince be doing her dirty 😭

@Xirre no, it's not jeremy but the prince but i think jeremy actually likes shuli, not just as a mother but someone from the opposite gender, that's why there are going to be rumors between the two of them, but of course, shuli only sees him as family and her son.

Urgh no... It was all too suspicious and maybe the priest set up everything and used the crown prince feelings for Shuli to get rid of Jeremy. Anyone would find suspicious since he told Jeremy to hurry and save his mom. Poor Shuli she will suffer now.

Bro can the empress do something about the prince’s mommy issues? Gd dude don’t just turn into a home wrecker because you want a mommy figure.

Poor shuli, she looks so lonely in the first panels... the feeling of wanting to act your age and have fun,,, too bad people suck

Dex-chan lover
OMG OH MY F!
AOJL;FKJDLKASLJF;LASJLL NOOOOOO JEREMYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
Many thanks

Dex-chan lover
fucking A... THIS FUCKING PRINCE AND HIS FUCKING DESIRE TO HAVE MOMS I FUCKING EVERYTHIGN UP

So the prince won't clear up the misunderstanding, does he think he will get the mother by imprisoning her son?

Yo, that fall disturbed a pool of spring water in more ways than one. Gotta love the visual metaphor.

Aggregator gang
@Narciso1134 This is a major spoiler so please read at your own risk ^^
Jeremy will get locked up for his "attempted assassination". Shuli visits him in prison and he says he has NO REGERTS. Jeremy will go to trial and Shuli will defend him, but the Cardinal/Priest (the creepy evil church guy who Shuli put in place in the earlier chaps) uses the trial as an opportunity to try to frame Shuli and Jeremy as lovers so he can lower her reputation.

Because of what the Cardinal put out, the opinion of the court was swaying against Jeremy so Shuli throws out her last Hail Mary and confesses that it is impossible that she and Jeremy are lovers because Shuli herself is still a virgin. She confesses the Marquis never slept with her. This is a major deal for her to admit because it means their marriage was never cemented and her position of marchioness can be contested. But to save Jeremy, she was willing to give up her title.

The Empress, who didn't like Shuli on first impression because she resembles the Emperor's 1st wife, is moved by Shuli's confession and dismisses the trial (Apparently the first Empress/Crown prince's birth mom was kind of a frivolous B and the current Empress hated her). With the dismissal, Jeremy is freed and cleared of all charges and Shuli keeps her title (for now) and a friendship begins between her and the Empress.

After the trial, Shuli and the rest of the family is immediately wary of the Crown Prince and try to avoid him from there on out (but he gets his in the end, don't worry).

Another good thing that came from the trial is that Nora (who despises the Crown Prince) starts a friendship with Jeremy, rather than their intense hatred/rivalry from the previous loop.

The story gets even better after this, I swear to you. There's a lot to look forward to!

Users who are viewing this thread