A Stepmother's Märchen - Vol. 1 Ch. 42 - Guardian (1)

Fed-Kun's army
@chuchuchoerry You mean the priest from the hunchback of notradame ? Well I think he is like that too but not in a complete way...
I think he is self whipping punishment but is still a virgin like he wants MC to suffer because he likes her.
He probably smiling because he thinks god is punishing her or helped set it up one or two or both

I want to ship Nora with her, they're so cute. If it's true, we're going to have another tragic arc which I don't like very much.

Double-page supporter
Lool imagine if she marries nora and make him the head of the house , which I think can make him able to duel the prince on Jeremy's behalf

I think the idea is marriage because of her demeanor at the end but when she was alone and talked about having gifts that didn't belong to her, I thought she might have contemplated suicide.

Dex-chan lover
Eh is she just gonna give a sincere apology? Lol Or make the one kid say sorry? Lol

Aggregator gang
The crown prince must be a hypocrite bastard, if he really loves Shuli then he will also prevent Jeremy being punished, because he should have known how much the family matters for Shuli! Damn, if your family become strong again Shuli, never back up that jerk for the throne :/

Jeremy must already know that the crown prince is such an as*hole and definitely not the trustworthy friend he thought he was. Probably all will be fine though I don't know how long it will take to resolve everything

Dex-chan lover
Nora boy. You sweet child.
Many thanks

Also @ the people mentioning the princes love for Shuli... PFTHAHAHHA What love? That jerkwad doesn't love anyone except himself. He's an obsessive arrogant child who sees Jeremy as a hindrance in the same light as Nora.

@MagnaDrake
Jeremy walked into what looked like the prince making a move on his mom. So Jeremy punched him.

OMG I can't totally tell that the Prince's and Empress's plan is to make shuli divorced😣not a spolier btw I'm just guessing

@Tammy in chapter 32 I think! although it's really just my theory that the group actually fights haha, technically they just defend the faith from heresy

This comment will be shameless and shallow...
But its BOUT DAMN TIME she did something with her raggedy ass hair. Her hair irked me for soooooo long. Like whats the point of dressing up and going to important banquets with damaged ass looking hair?? Her hair was HORRIBLE, and she NEVER did anything with it. Brush? Comb? Scissors? Who are they, never seen them...

(SN: Its all jokes. But frfr I'm happy she finally did her hair. It just seemed silly to me for her to put so much effort into planning/attending the banquets and not style her hair.)

Users who are viewing this thread