A Stepmother's Märchen - Vol. 1 Ch. 42 - Guardian (1)

Dex-chan lover
Man... I might be too extreme, but can the imperial family afford such a heavy punishment for one hit to the face? I'm not saying not punish him, 'cause prince jerk is a royal, but chopping off the hand of a future marquess in times where the peasants are already about to revolt is fucking retard. I would probably go ballistic and threaten to rebel and get imprisoned for it, though. Still, it's utterly retarded for the imperial family to do this.
While Shuli barely knows the princess of the Safavid country (which should be Persia, but seeing the story is about the Holy Roman Empire it could be the Ottomans and should be the Ottomans, because Persia had no reason to fight wars in Europe) if she plans revenge against the crown, she could break the country. She probably wouldn't destroy it or remove the imperial family from power, but she could cripple it. One wealthy family from the inside hiring a bunch of mercenaries, an enemy nation declaring war on the empire when its weak and who knows if other nations would join the mayhem to grab some easy profits + a peasants revolt due to high taxes and then war. Heck, she could encite them to revolt when the empire is getting gangbanged saying they could get more rights and stuff. It's the ballistic option that's unlikely to be used, but it's there and with a weakening empire, I don't see the need to antagonize one of your powerful retainers for one hit.
But this was all done by the Church, so there is that. Would that stair suddenly break? It's possible, but shouldn't have they looked into it first to see if someone had tampered with it? Then think about who could have had asked to the libraby aka not Jeremy 'cause he doesn't live there and probably hasn't gone there in a long time.

Fed-Kun's army
I could dead ass see this becoming an anime if it had a larger fandom, since it has no stereotyping of Japan unlike Solo Leveling, there wouldnt be any conflict in adapting a series like this, it would be enjoyable watching an anime of this but its never gonna happen

The priest do be fine asf 😔 I know he a holy man but stating observations dont hurt nobody right?!?😳

Bro fuck the cardinal all my homies hate the cardinal

There's no doubt the he was the one who set up Jeremy

Df I don't think the Cardinal planned for the kid to punch the prince, why is he being blamed as if he's 100% at fault?

Users who are viewing this thread