A Stepmother's Märchen - Vol. 1 Ch. 43 - Guardian (2)

I kinda want to see Jeremy win but Nora is so cute too.
AHHH
Fuck the prince tho.

Dex-chan lover
This empress logic is dumb. If the "test" is passed you have one of the most powerful imperial families actively against you for several generations.

I came as soon as I saw the notif from discord- I'm so excited for the trial to begin

Ywsssss another one cant wait for mooooore updates this webtoob keeps a cliff hanger to meee

I'm sorry for the Jeremy fan but he need to dip out and let her lives, he put her in more danger than he help her

someone in the comments said mommy kink brat and it was the only time i laughed while reading this chapter

I love where this is going. Gosh, Shuli's so fiercely devoted to protecting the family Johannes left in her care that she's willing to sacrifice her position just to set Jeremy free. The Empress is gonna be shocked for sure, I reckon. I cannot wait for the trial.

Nora is so freaking adorable! His wall climbing skills came in handy LOL 😂 I love his interactions with Shuli and I'm excited to see how it will develop from friendship.

Dex-chan lover
This story is honestly so interesting! So good! This has become one of my favourite manhwas. The art style absolutely seals the deal.

Users who are viewing this thread