A Stepmother's Märchen - Vol. 1 Ch. 44 - Guardian (3)

first i was disgusted by the crown prince because the way he think he can have anything in this world, even shuli!!. But now, i pity him so much. The way he thinking rn is because of his parent, his mother maybe teach him like that, not even loved. This remind me of ashep in villain saviour. Hope he find someone that can heal him.

@Sandpaper if that happens, probably everyone will, literally, boycott the writer which could be the end of their career... But somehow I feel that Nora is the ML......?

Why are so many demented fucks who need help or are beyond it? First her family then the teachers then the priest guy then the prince then the house in this chapter that’s supposed to be their allies and most of all the bitch whore bitch cunt bitch fuck bitch bitch bitch of a queen who puts a young girl like the MC in this situation as a “test”

I honestly think there’s too many rotten characters now, there’s gotta be a purge or subvert of expectations of some kind.

I pity the prince for his lock of warmth from his family , but I don't like how he can just demand for love just cus he wants it as if it is his right

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Ok, i just want to know if there's anyone with the same opinion, does anyone else think that Shuli should stay without a love interest? I don't really like any of the options and would prefer to see her do most things on her own.

@Richman i share your thoughts. I’ve also roughly read the raws and
she does a whole lot on her own without much help from these love interests until much later
(from what i remember, i could be wrong it’s been a while)

Fed-Kun's army
@Richman yeah i don't particularly like any of em, but the reality of her position makes being cordial somewhat difficult given her background. might just have to wait, though i don't think she's really gonna need much help. she's a smart woman.

@Luminalumi1010 The only person who can heal him thoroughly is a therapist, too bad this world doesn't really have those. It sucks that he was neglected but he's still an entitled prick, being a victim doesn't give him a free pass to hurt other people or out them in danger like he has. I can't bring myself to pity him

Dex-chan lover
I Pity the prince but dude needs to find someone else, getting shulis romantic love is already dead in the water, a non starter anyway you see it

Double-page supporter
Oh, that dude has the same color hair as the second son? Is that a coincidence??

Thanks for the update!

prince has a tragic upbringing but what he needs the most isn’t shuli but therapy

Yeah after this I agree with Shuli, his love for Shuli is wanting affection from a mother.

I don't know what any of this Reicher business means, but also, I hate the prince. I can feel pity and understand why he is the way that makes me hate him, but I am well within my rights to also hate him.

I didn't understand the final but the crown prince really gets my nerves. Jeremy was right he must had punched him a lot more

Users who are viewing this thread