A Stepmother's Märchen - Vol. 1 Ch. 45 - Guardian (4)

@Someone2Love now that they've done a single chapter, they can now just sleep for another three months saying "ASDKJASL:KDJALS:KDJALSKD WE WERE SNIPED WE ARE SO POOOOOOOR AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH"

Dex-chan lover
@ikstarven
Bucci gang gave Elysian permission to continue the series because they were dropping it. Elysian did well for a while, but the quality really dropped in the last two chapters. Then no group came in and sniped Elysian... Not promoting sniping, but I'm glad they did since we got higher quality translations out of it. No group re-translated all of the chapters Elysian did, except this one, that Bucci gang did.

I feel a little sorry for Elysian, but I just want to know what the future will be for this. Will Bucci gang pick it up again? Will no group continue scanlating, even if they have an inconsistent schedule? Or will Elysian pick up their game and their pants to keep releasing chapters.

She's highly praised now but they don't realize that things didn't go so well in the original TIMELINE even though she managed to keep her promise to stay with them until Jeremy married. I still think the Marquess was wrong to burden her like this with so many expectations. Also... I'm really curious as to who killed her

Dex-chan lover
Aunt got a minor redemption arc. Theyre right tho. If johannes had told shuli to destroy the empire while protecting the kids, she probably could

Dex-chan lover
This bitch empress really had Shuli go through all this shit just so she can "test" her ?

@Kutabarie Although they call it a fairytale, it was on a pretty serious tone. The "test" might not even be enough to determine if she can guard the family, remember she is seen as a young wife who was a commoner. In our current day terms its like, the owner of a big company gave the position of CEO to a young girl in high school.

Fed-Kun's army
why do i get feeling the empress plan is fucked...like...she may manage to make sure the MC is just like the marques said but she also let loose the freaking Kraken .-.

oh looks like that i don't have to worry about that...this Lucrezia seem to be calmer now

Huhuhu. Shuli doing all these efforts and sacrifices is so heartbreaking and commendable~ 😭😭😭 "BEST MOTHER" award goes to you, dear! 💖💖💖

Contributor
It is actually one of the best chapters since the beginning.
You can really see Shuli hard work here.

Users who are viewing this thread