A Stepmother's Märchen - Vol. 1 Ch. 46 - Guardian (5)

Okay so this version is very neat comparable to haevn scans (no offense, both scans are good) and its like i read it from bucci gang from the perspective of neatness, redrawer etc

Okay i forgot haevn scans snipped bcs bucci gang hasn't updated in a long time 😂🙌🏻
Once again NO OFFENSE
Keep up the good work, thank u for sparing your time to trans this so us "reader" can read 🥰

Group Leader
Sniping or not, this version seems much easier to read. From a reader's standpoint, it's worth the snipe. Besides, didn't Haevn snipe it from Bucci too? Looking at the upload dates at least. Thank you for scanning this. Honestly, Haevn's was half decent up until the latest 2 chaps, which were just unreadable. I hope you will continue translating this!

Fed-Kun's army
Thank you for the snipe. Like, fr, thank you lmfaoo it’s easier to read now

Didn't realize what a big impact translations can make on my enjoyment of a series.

Thank you for your work!

Not only is the translation quality top-notch, but the SFX placement is... *chef's kiss*

Thank you very much. I'm still grateful to the other group for their work, but you guys shouldn't talk down on yours, because it's lovely.

FINALLYYYY!!!! SOMEONE WHO CAN ACTUALLY SPEAK ENGLISH RE TRANSLATED THIS!!!!!! YOU DON'T KNOW HOW HAPPY I AM!!!!!

This is definitely bucci's work.

Also, goddamn, Johannes seems like such a OP character I almost feel sad not seeing him in the story much.

Dex-chan lover
It's too bad the old man died. He seems like such a fascinating character even after death.

Users who are viewing this thread