A Stepmother's Märchen - Vol. 1 Ch. 47 - Guardian (6)

yall pls plsplsplsplspls PLS LMK IS THERE GONNA BE ROMANCE EBTWEEN SHULI AND JEREMY? PLS IM GONNA CRY PLS SAY NO

Group Leader
Thanks for the awesome translation.

Well, this arc is starting to bore me.
I hope this ends next chapter (it probably won't)... if not, I'm not dropping this, it's overall too good for that.
But maybe I'll stop reading it for like a few months.

Please, someone reading the novel, does this arc last much more, or is it almost over? So that I know how many month to put this on Hold.

the TL notes have gotten better, but explaining that "crouching" means "hiding" feels like the reading comprehension of readers is being made fun of

I love how she stood up to that old lady 🥺👏🏼👏🏼 I love the FL's character a lot!!
And thank you so much for the translation!!! I'm glad someone has started translating this manhwa again!

@sunsetgrove some people who read this are young, having learning disabilities, little education, or a different first language. plus, "crouching" is definitely a bit of a weird word to use in that way.

Contributor
@LordGrimREAP

Thanks for the chapter.
The scan quality is very good (i had problems with ch45 i think), the notes are useful and not intrusive, and the translation is easy to understand, even for non-native english speaker like me.

Good job.

Double-page supporter
Knight dude's kinda fine, can we have more close ups of him?

Dex-chan lover
O__O I still kinda don't understand why he chose such a young girl. Did he plan on grooming her for his son or something?
Many thanks

thanks for the translations but I must say ............... I'm having a hard time trying to understand it.

Whoa the quality is so much better than the previous chapter. Love what you guys are doing and I love this webtoon. Thanks for working on this series.

Users who are viewing this thread