A Stepmother's Märchen - Vol. 1 Ch. 47 - Guardian (6)

Thank you so much for these awesome translations! I have been completely lost with the story’s happenings since Bucci Gang disappeared but your translations are so easy to read.

That awkward moment when you’ve trying to preserve your dead daughter’s ‘honor’ instead of trying to save your dead daughter’s son from losing a limb.

Thank for the translations!

Thank you so so much for this!! Please keep doing it!! It would honestly pain me to stop reading such an amazing work. Even tho I'm also grateful to the other team, a good translation makes a big difference in enjoying a comic. Thank you again for doing this!!

Aggregator gang
I don't know if your group is really here in MangaDex, but thank you for the translation! I appreciate other groups' work and effort, but I find this version easier to follow and enjoyable to read. Thanks again~

"Meeting softness with softness and firmness with firmness" - beautifully and very accurately said. Shuli is amazing.

Abbington, Mr. Knight...
I hope you'll be able to support and protect Shuli without accidentally giving information to that church friend traitor of yours!
And I hope Jeremy continue to just support Shuli as his Mother.

Users who are viewing this thread