A Stepmother's Märchen - Vol. 1 Ch. 55 - First Family Trip (1)

Aggregator gang
Haven't read the chapter yet. Just want to say thanks after reading the note 😊. Lol.
I actually, like some of us here, thought you had experience in scanlation before! Your work's great and the translation is very easy to understand.
Thank you so much for letting us know your reasons and thoughts. I was once a translator in the scanlation group, and, tho, the head of the group is very nice, it was indeed stressful when you also have school and all. So I sort of know what you are coming from.
Thanks again, for all your hard work. 🙇🏻‍♀️ Don't know if your exam period has already passed, but wish you do well in your exam!🍀

@ahpathy I agree. There is nuance to their relationship. It isn't a matter of parents being awful and doing awful things but parents wanting the best, trying, and not getting what they wanted. That's a more complicated picture than just awful people.

Dex-chan lover
Jeremy: i dont mind whoever you like as long as he respects you

What if.... its nora tho....... nora will respect shuli but, jeremy, youd prob still wanna tear off his legs---

wow!! nora has tact! hes making himself seem more and more reliable these past chapters

Users who are viewing this thread