The Fantasie of a Stepmother - Vol. 1 Ch. 55 - First Family Trip (1)

Hahahah oh my god poor Shuli! 😂 at the same time she’s more and more like a real parent even if maybe for the older ones she’s more like a big sister... in any case they’re a true family! I love them 😍 and now Nora came as well, I hope he can be a true friend for Jeremy. It’s also interesting the dialogue between his parents....

Thank you very much!

Thank you for your translations! They're great and I also thought you were in a group just posting anonymously. Thank you for your love for Stepmother's Marchen! I loved this series and the art but the updates before were really slow. Keep up the good work!

Nep

Dex-chan lover
I'd like to know what this "Noraware" is and how to obtain it.

I hope Jeremy will stay a good filial son. I'm totally rooting for Nora, he's levelheaded and knows not to mention that he got a gift from Shuli. XD

Thank you so much for the wonderful translation!

Dex-chan lover
Thanks, I love this! 😍😘

Shuli becomes so cute when Nora is around. I'm really rooting for Nora. I know the prince is gunning for her too, but he's fallen far behind.

This was such an adorable chapter.

The ending tho it's either the kids are missing or they plan to surprise Shuli. I reaally hope it's the latter (─.─||)

Ahh Shuli and Nora are so cute I can’t take it anymore 🛳🛳 and the fluffy chaos with the kids are always so funny

Thanks for the translation, you guys are awesome!!

Thanks for the hard work! :) Nora is a literal bean and I’m SUPER HAPPY that his parents are finally realizing that they’re treating him wrong.

Your translations are so smooth along with the editing skills! I hope exam season passes by well for you and your friend and you're doing amazing, thank you for doing justice for this series 😍

Nurnberg couple does not need to worry much, though. Nora wouldn't be going anywhere far, just their neighboring family.

I'm so grateful you decided to translate for us. Please don't push yourselves though. I don't want either of you to feel obligated just because we readers are so pleased.

Good luck with you exams!!! I'll be over here, simping for Nora. ♡

Double-page supporter
Thank you for the chapter! I hope you do well on your exams!

ok so WHERE THE FUCK THEM KIDS AT????

How can this be your first scanlation. Uot. You are just too good. You can say it by just looking at the redraws and the fonts.
Hand out the YT links please XD
And your translation is superb ugh. You two have all of my love.

AND NORA, GO FOR IT. I SHIP YOU GUYS SO MUCH.
Heidi, I love you too. Do your best qwq

This chapter was wholesome.

Users who are viewing this thread