A Stepmother's Märchen - Vol. 1 Ch. 56 - First Family Trip (2)

Dex-chan lover
how are people thanking so quickly lol might be one time thing from this group🤣

Man it's so heartwarming to see the progress they've made as a family, What a nice chapter.

Thank you for the chapter! I love the dynamic between the family members but I hope Nora and his father can fix their relationship 😔

M_Y

I'm always kinda worried when stories like this get to the nice and cosy point...

Bless you TL!! This was soo beautiful omgawshhhh y’all my heart is set on handing down the FL to Nora! Come on that’s a man and woman who are beautiful in every way ✨💕💕😭

Lovely development <3 I think this story is one of the few top ones that have really good progression.

It seems the previous Empress asked him to look after Theo and I do feel for Duke Nuremberg, so I hope he’s slowly coming to the realisation that he needs to treat his own son, first and foremost, correctly and respectfully. Really sad for him to also be mistreated during his own childhood from what seems to be his family/guardians/caretakers.

Good job on your first solo scanlation work! I understood majority of it and the images were of good quality. Just a couple of places where I think is just screenshoting (?) from the source and there were overlaps; some minor punctuation errors; and also I believe that most readers prefer the name Neuschwanstein for the marquess family. Thank you for this chapter!

There are 3 scan groups working on this, wow. Nevertheless, thank you for the chapter.

Users who are viewing this thread