A Stepmother's Märchen - Vol. 1 Ch. 56 - First Family Trip (2)

Thank you so much for the chapter ❤️❤️ I love that family, hopefully they'll stay harmonious forever. And I do hope too that Nora and his father's relationship will be better.

The art is SO STUNNING I swear to god I won't shut up about it its too pretty 😭✨✨💕💕 thank you for translating!

Thank you for translating!!! Shuli at the end was ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

@Tekikato Oh I see! Thank you for explaining. They both have long hair, but his dad’s bangs are longer on his right side. What a sad upbringing...I hope they start getting along!

Been waiting for an update and so grateful for this long chapter 🥺❤️ thanks for the update! They are so lovely huhu. Definitely one of my fave family

Fed-Kun's army
So sad that I have to wait for more...this is really brilliant. I felt a hint of it in the first few chapters, but tried not to get my hopes up. However, it really exceeded my expectations. The author is a brilliant person to be able to create something so exceptional.

thank you for the updates!
oh goshhhh my heart can't handle this chapter TwT)
so sweet so heartwarming so aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh
i'm n-not- ... FINE I'M CRYING!!!

It's amazing that they draw Shuli for looking more beatiful now, after all she was meant to be really beatiful. Elias is also different and it looks amazing.

Users who are viewing this thread