A Stepmother's Märchen - Vol. 1 Ch. 57 - Epilogue - The Ending of a Fairy Tale (2)

I can't be mad to the girl. Sure, she's kind of a bitch. But she doesn't want to be her mother, a woman that could be replaced by another. I guess Shuli's age contributes to this fear of hers, despite Jeremy saying that Shuli is her stepmother. At least that's how I interpret it.

Dex-chan lover
For those thinking this is the end of the series it's not, this is a explaination of what happened before the second timeline.
Basically what caused shuli's death in the first timeline, i'd spoil it but it seems likely that it's going to be explained over the next few chapters.

@sqrt9
I can understand the sentiment but it's not really fair in this case.
" probably 30+ chapter future spoilers, read at your own risk"
The first generation version of her and jeremy had no love between them, it was a means to a end for both of them, she had her father's (i believe it was his) ruthless teachings drilled into her so deeply that she saw others as methods to her own survival over actual people, the second timeline version of her however get's to actually fall in love and learn something different to her father's teachings, becoming a entirely different and better person in the second timeline, and is engaged to elias (think that's his name, the redheaded brother), not jeremy, in a mutually happy relationship, remember the moral of this story is redemption and if you could change the past, how would you and what it would effect, tl;dr is the second timeline version of her is a really good person, the first timeline version was a person who was more or less driven insane by an entirely different path, so in many ways, shuli saves everyone in the second timeline, not just the children, but even many who disliked her.

Pfiou.... I thought it got axed for a second... thankfully it's just the end of S1...

Dex-chan lover
@OmegaMaru
Unlike in the first timeline, he wants to marry for love like his mother and brother did (the male twin i believe has no interest in romance, and i think the girl twin is dating someone), he's focusing mostly on becoming the best knight in the kingdom (probably wants to beat nora), however he is at the end of the series looking at perspective girls to get engaged to, if i remember right there's nothing difinitive at the end of the series but pretty much everyone is happy with their lot in life.

I already knew she was the culprit but I'd chilling to read nonetheless. Ty for the updates, guess this is the end of the season!!

Wait wait wait, please tell me that she wasn’t the one that planned the murder... damn it I knew those eyes have some psychopathic look to it

not surprised to find out that Jeremy didn't say that he didn't want Shuli at his wedding.

A little surprising, though, that he wanted to talk about his relationship with Shuli.

Thank you for the chapter! I panicked😜 when I saw epilogue in the title but thankfully it wasn't. I feel bad for her since she didn't wanna be replaced but dayum if she was the one who killed shuli....

See y'all next season!

Wait, I really liked her when she was running around with the twins on court hearing day (that was her right?)! I hope Shuli's change will affect her in the second life as well.

Users who are viewing this thread