A Stepmother's Märchen - Vol. 1 Ch. 57 - Epilogue - The Ending of a Fairy Tale (2)

hopefully, she won't be doing this kind of thing this time! and omg, i freaked out for a moment bc of the title

tysm for the chapter

@supermanatee same! I hope that this time around, Shuli can be a person that she admires since her dad is like Shuli's family. Hopefully she can finally marry someone she loves when she allows herself to love.

Fed-Kun's army
Let's hope hr doesn't end up with this bitch in this lifetime.

Hey guys just remember that she is a different person in this timeline :) You don’t need to be rude towards her for things she hasn’t done yet in this timeline. I hope she’ll grow to be a better person

She said she didn't want love but is still concerned about being thrown away or if Jeremy will have a lover on the side? ... seems like she's the one who doesn't realise her own feelings.

Fed-Kun's army
@Akera93 There are still years for her to turn her into a different person than in the past lifetime though.

k so this blonde b*tch kinda an obsessed hypocritical psycho who doesn't even deserve Jeremy at all

Dex-chan lover
So before anyone jumps the gun about Ohara:
She only wanted Shuli to go to the villa and cut contact from the rest of the family, she had no idea she was sending Shuli to her death. Shuli's murder was planned by multiple people including her father, but she wasn't aware of this, and is rightly horrified when she finds out.

WHYS IT SAY EPILOGUE?? This can't be present day. It has to be Shuli's first life (before reincarnation). My brain hurts wjhebfvhwe

Fed-Kun's army
NO NO NO DON'T PULL A BEWARE OF THE BROTHERS ON ME!!!!!

Fuck this shit, if they do that I'm dropping this one too 😡

Users who are viewing this thread