A Stepmother's Märchen - Vol. 1 Ch. 59 - Epilogue 3 - The Ending of a Fairy Tale (4)

Dex-chan lover
The author didn't need to spend the entire bloody chapter on the priests bickering, its all just fucking bullshit anyway and we know what happens in the end. What a bloody waste of a chapter.

The last part make me stop breathing.
No need for words, brutal they said... And its beautifully drawing. My heart....

Dang.. Shuli didn't know that there's so much people who cares for her on the firdt timeline..

now i want to see jeremy and the kids reaction lol
so she was just a sacrifice for the church struggle of power huh.....its always those goddamn priest in stories like this...

thank you for the chapter!

My whole being just got the shivers... His face at the end was just tragic. Can you imagine the guilt he must be feeling right now? To have been disrespectful to someone you were supposed to be serving, regretting it and trying to go and make it better just t find out not only can you never rectify the situation but because of the thing you didn't do your master - the person you should have been protecting - is now dead in an extremely horrific way.... just yeesh

Group Leader
Those disgusting priests.... Is she dead too?! 😮
Thanks for the chapter!

I swear the way the artist organizes and panels their drawing is so good!! 😭😭✨✨✨ it really adds more emotions and feel to the scene, I swear I felt chills at the end and that last drawing had so much impact I'm just- 💯👏✨✨

Thank you for the translations!

I absolutely love this series thanks so much for the translation! Man though God would definitely not be happy with what the priests and popes were doing.

Ugh. God.
Sigh. This is heartbreaking.

Darn it. Cutting the chapter here sure does build the suspense but I loathe those priests and cardinals and I can't believe this chapter only has them and that gruesome murder.....

Thank you for the translation!

This is a masterpiece the art the storyline
Dang on point
Where to support the artist n author

Users who are viewing this thread