A Stepmother's Märchen - Vol. 1 Ch. 60 - Epilogue 4 - The Ending of a Fairy Tale (5)

Nora is going to be so good in this arc. Cant wait.

Also why would the knight blab about what Shuli would do? I know he didn't respect her very much. If he respected her he wouldn't have told anyone where she was going so easily.

Somehow i want the present kids know about this miserable timeline, and shuri know about how the kids actually love her in that timeline. So everyone will cherish each other even more..

Reading through these comments, I felt I'd add my personal take on the guard. The guard is taken to frame the whole thing on because the empire knows it's the church but can't just prosecute the church. Thus the guard is taken so that in the big picture there's a scapegoat.

Aaaaaaaarrrggghhhhh 😭😭😭😭😭💔💔💔💔💔💔 i really really feel bad for shuli and the kids 😭😭😭😭😭 they could have an happy ending instead of this terrible ending 💔💔💔💔 and shuli doesnt know that she is loved by her kids until the end is breaking my heart soo much oh god 💔💔💔😭😭

Dex-chan lover
I can only see a war breaking up here. Fuck Jeremy! He could fucking wait just a bit!

I hope the evil cardinal and the pope will die a slow death in the most painful way, and i also hope that ohara bijh will never feel any happiness for the rest of her life 😡😡😡😡

Ugghhh this flashback arc breaks my heart but i want moreee

Hope the guard survives even though he is unintentionally part of the reason the ‘accident’ happened :((

Snape guy from church should suffer in both timelines

Also nora looks so fine :))

HOW MANY TIMES HAVE I BEEN WANTING TO GO INSIDE THIS MANHWA AND STRANGLE THAT GUY FROM THE CHURCH I WANT TO PERSONALLY DO IT NNGGHGH, also im sobbing at the fact that in Shuli's first life she never got to know that her kids also wanted to mend their relationships with her- DID YOU SEE HOW RACHEL WAS SO EXCITED FOR HER SURPRISE 🥺 SHE DIED WITH THE KNOWLEDGE OF THEM ONLY DISLIKING HER AND CALLING HER A FAKE MOM-
EYEEEE- im so happy she got a second chance 😭
EDIT : IM SO SORRY I KEEP EDITING BUT IS THAT SIR KNIGHT KNEELING INFRONT OF JEREMY? WHY WHAT WHEN, I am also very curious to what "Staraipeh" is because it seems like Nora is the leader or the head of them. ALSO CAN WE TALK ABOUT THE ART THE EMOTIONS THAT'RE PORTRAYED ON THEIR FACES IS 🙏

CAN SOMEONE EXPLAIN TO ME WHAT HAPPENED WITH THE NORA AND EMPEROR PORTION? Also I feel super bad for the family... they didn’t deserve this at all

I’m still trying to understand why are they using the guard found at the scene... the church plans to suppress the imperial power and widen their influence in other lands. So by causing an incident where a noble woman is killed by ‘pagans’ would give the church a valid reason to move. Framing a guard wouldnt really be as effective(?) hmmmm

Dex-chan lover
See. the past 4 chapters should have been 1 and then this one pops up and we would be 3 chapters ahead. Thankfully we will get some actual factual new information soon instead of just one slow, trudging recap.

Supporter
I think that the emperor order Nora to investigate Shuli's death and from what I've read before people who read the novel said that in the original timeline Nora was trying hard to figure out who's Shuli's murderer was and I believe he's the one that finds out.... @Mapleowo

Basically this is what originally happened before Shuli was brought back to the past. This is the original life of Shuli which was killed. The emperor knows nothing about the church's plan and while it does look the same with how the kids and everyone else is acting. You can still see that they say fake mom or words like "we should've told her sooner" which is different from the story we've read where they didn't hide their love for her.

Man, I'm so confused. Is this the future-past when Shuli never made a connection with her step-children, or is this a time-skip in the current timeline? Can someone please help a brother out?

Users who are viewing this thread