A Stepmother's Märchen - Vol. 1 Ch. 60 - Epilogue 4 - The Ending of a Fairy Tale (5)

Nep

Dex-chan lover
@Akera93 Nora helped
investigate the murder. He is part of the secret police or w/e they are called.

Either way, we each probably have enough Rage Points to drop homing nukes on the cardinal and the pope.

Unpopular opinion: I don't feel sorry for the knight. Out of all the adults at the estate he was the most critical of her, overlooking the fact that she's a teenager who was thrust into a difficult position and needs every bit of help possible from the estate's employees. He's a knight and a commander who failed at his duty and was constantly comparing her and to his previous master and openly criticize her to his "friend".

Dex-chan lover
What he heck, why would they believe the guard murdered her???
After some questioning everything should come to light right 😭😭😭

i don't know if this is how it actually works but I think the captain who chased after shuli was purposefully taken as a suspect because w/o him the case will be closed simply as a robbery attack from bandits.

but if you put another suspect, captain of guards from their family at that too, you can put another angle to the crime and have more pretext of investigation that this is not just a simple murder

Aggregator gang
Too lazy to tag ppl.

But if anyone doubtinh Abbington. He is innocent as far as this is out of his control. He didnt want Shulli to go before the wedding, but Shulli force him to take care of her travel bussiness, its just that very unfortunate that Abbingtons subordinate is a spy of the church, the one with a small pupil eyes and fake cheery smile. He(Abbington) probably acquited for murderer as a black sheep and he himself feels he deserves it because he failed protecting his master.

This is my analysis from the previous chapters

In her previous life she lived such a sad and lonely life but ....everyone knew of her, loved and cared for her ....in secret.... without her knowing a single bit that she was actually loved and cared for ....that is very upsetting and lonely.

The one who made the plan to kill Shuli, should get same ending treatment of their life.. 😐

REALLY!! BREATHING SO HARD!! EVERY SINGLE CHAPTER. SO DEEP AND TOUCHING!! AND MAKE ME ANGRY!! SHULI AND FAMILY DID THE BEST ITS JUST THEY DIDNT HONEST ENOUGH ARRGH IM CRYNGG. WHOSDEFAK CARE ABOUT ML.. JUST MAKE SURE THIS FAMILY HAPPY.

Im so sadddddd

Also this series is so beautiful i need it turned into an anime for real 😭

Users who are viewing this thread