A Stepmother's Märchen - Vol. 1 Ch. 62 - Epilogue 6 - The Ending of a Fairy Tale (7)

Damn, I don't know if my heart can take much more of this angst 😭 Shuli may have regressed into the past and been given a second chance, but everyone from the original timeline must keep going. Their world is still turning, so they have to go on living without her. Such a cool idea, but also super sad 😭😭

Idk how many times i've said this, but reading this manhwa really hurts my heart sooo much 😭 i could feel all the regrets that Jeremy felt 😭

Thank you for your hard work TL team <3

Nora is so fine *chef's kiss*
Jeremy is Regretz.jpg (2)
Btw, it's so so late, but that Shuli-lookalike in the potrait at the castle, does she has relation with Shuli? I bet on my fav shoes that the church hates Shuli so much because of that lookalike. That emperor loves the lookalike right? Is she a real witch?

Yessss I need moar!! I need to see them suffer... For being the ungrateful brats that they were! They have already matured enough to see what Shuli were doing for them, even the youngest girl knows Shuli's bruised knees and cried because of it, but they still didnt do jackshoot to fix their relationship. They still chose to isolate her and call her fake mom because thats how its always been, and they did nothing to change it. N-O-T-H-I-N-G. Nora was so freaking right. Go my boy, hit them where it hurts. Rub more salt, pepper and vinegar to their freshly roasted flesh.

Fed-Kun's army
HAH! the only reason why is because that dude is a gullible idiot .-.
what kind of servants of god murder someone? for the greater good? fuck that... those whole organization deserve to rot in hell

guess i can understand what that blackhaired dude feeling i mean it is hilarious
they should've appreciated her, they should've treated her better, and now it's all too late
the only thing i'm pitying is the small kids...i mean they can't help being brats but their older brothers? should've known better

This comic is freaking good!! The story is well written, the art?? *chef kiss*
Goshh it's beautiful..
/Ngl i agree to nora. but the angst can't be help, now all left is sadness
//I can relate to "im not crying but i dont wanna simp the cardinal so i tried to cry so hard"

Jesus, this puts into perspective that maybe the cardinal had a vision for to bring fortune to the less fortunate, but damn I still hate his guts for doing what he had done and what he is doing.

Well-written
Well-drawing
Well, it is my top of the top favorite manhwa.

So this is the end of the prologue, and yet we are at the epilogue.

The march begins, regret lays bare, and yet the tragedy flows on.

@nanatree

I'm sure (or at least hope) it goes back! Shuli has a bunch more things to accomplish and prove, also how Shuli will avoid/go against the cardinal etc. We also need to see endgame romance, the deal with Theobald, Nora's parents etc.

Also super conflicted w Nora vs Jeremy AAA

The only people I truly feel bad for are Shuli and Nora, they are the victims in all of this (and Shuli’s knight). They suffered through so much.

As for the children, you can’t expect people to know that you care for them if all you do is terrorize and demean them. They bullied, harassed and mistreated Shuli for years. They are now reaping what they sowed...

Users who are viewing this thread