A Stepmother's Märchen - Vol. 1 Ch. 62 - Epilogue 6 - The Ending of a Fairy Tale (7)

Fuck i really want this flashback to end, all these heartbreaking scenes are too much

I knew what will I get when I click the link, but still my heart, is the cardinal die in misery? Please tell me I can't do this no more

This is just pain. But this really shows the suffering she had in her first life, with this type of genre, I always shrug off the 'suffering' the main character had in their first life but this manhwa just drives in the fact that her first life was really awful. Stop this pain TT

I wish they will destroy the church in the current timeline, they are just bunch of evils in the name of god

Asking for spoiler.

Do we ever find out how or why she either went back in time or has memories from another timeline?

Aggregator gang
These little bitches only have guilt but no grief.
I should have bla bla bla bla

There's 3 more chapters left of this season... we'll just have to see what happens 👁💧👄💧👁

Lol, Theobald

But seriously... it always hurt, and it hurt even more to see how she is so loved yet never notice it

The Cardinal is an evil cult leader... i wonder who his God is.. and personally.. in this first timeline.. these brats deserve to live in grieve and regrets...🤷🏼‍♀️ dang i've grown so unkind...🤦‍♀️ in the present timeline though, i'm happy everything's dojng great and that thing with Nora too.. i don't want him to be sad anymore...

Users who are viewing this thread