A Story About a Burgeoning Love at a Convenience Store - Ch. 3

Dex-chan lover
I’m surprised the author didn’t make her some high schooler. Let the relationship flourish!
Fr, I never seen a romcom where the teacher (or office worker) is NOT with a damn high schooler

We never more adult x adult manga that's not smut or erotica fr ☠️

Aggregator gang
Ok so she's no gyaru. She's just a fashionable young lady with dyed hair and piercings, which does not automatically make someone a gyaru. So now I can move on.
No offense, but dyed hair, piercings, and long nails is what Japanese people would consider a Gyaru.

Double-page supporter
I like how the two faces at the end portray an age gap between men and women. Guys happy as fuck, girl looks concerned.
Huh? I don't see happy af from looking at that face. They both have a sweat drop on their face, and earlier when the age was mentioned, dude was shocked af (girl not as much as him). Dude thought she was older, she thought he was younger. I imagine his face is more of the, "Haha, I think I fucked up" kind of face. I can't really say if the girl is concerned but she's blushing in that last panel, so it's probably not a bad type of concern.

Users who are viewing this thread