A Story About a Creepy Girl's Smile

Might be a longshot but I hope this gets serialised its such a waste for this to only have 3 chapters

My literal only issue with this is that it's so short. This is so cute, I need this serialized. 3 chapters, half a dozen or less pages each, including credit pages. And every single one is great.

Author has stated that they are unsure if they will release more, the end tag is not needed.

The end tag was probably temporary since the author also said that theyre unsure if they will continue it or not but HOLY SHIT THEY NEED TO CONTINUE IT. It would also be damn good if this will be serialized so lets support the author guys.

Dex-chan lover
@Clone_Nero
Is the author working on anything else on the moment (a new or ongoing series)? Usually when that's the case, there's a lower chance an continuing. I hope it continues (the art is great)

good shit, hope this guy gets a serialization so we can enjoy his work on a consistent basis, the story is short and sweet, it doesn't pretend to be anything it's not, the characters I like as cliche as they may be, art is phenomenal, I'd like to see what this guy can do in the future.

Good ending, hope all mangas were as short as this, otherwise its just milking the cow dry.
Dont want too much pus in my milk.

Users who are viewing this thread