A Story About a Totally Straightforward Girlfriend - Ch. 2

*Me Reading This while Eating and Mouthful of Food*

HMMMMMMMM HNNNNNGGGGGGHHH HMMMMMMMMM HNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGH

Dex-chan lover
A GODDESS HAS BLESSED THIS LAD

@Kain13
Why do you do this? Why must you prolong human suffering? Are you a sadist, a monster? Do you prowl around the comment’s section of wholesome manga to slap the horrors of life onto our eyes? What is your problem, why are you here?

Group Leader
ok she's cute but he's cuter. i love it when care is put into both of the leads like MM! he BLUSHING!

Dex-chan lover
That smile.

That goddamn smile.

V5.png

Fed-Kun's army
That big sister is totally going to kick his ass like Dustin Poirier After asking this.

Sickly Senpai
Staff
Super Moderator
If cuteness is justice, then stylish smiling tomboy Shimizu is an entire court bench of justices. 😊

Dex-chan lover
God, the envy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@Karsh: Isn't your avatar also a guy looking cute right now?
19517v4.jpg

Aggregator gang
@Qelix If the body itself is actually female, my conflicted feelings substantially lessen in impact.

@Kain13
the pain and humiliation we feel daily are immense. For someone like you to, cut, someone like us deeper- well, you must have problems yourself, buddy. So I feel bad for you AND HOW FUCKIN' DARE YOU SAY THAT, I'MMA MAKE YOU FO- REGRET THOSE GODDAMN WORDS

UwU for some reason she look Dame Kasia to me and that smile! that smug smile tho!!!

These kinda mangas are infinitely better than the shoujo crap and the Fmc is already more likeable than 90% fmcs

Users who are viewing this thread