A Story About Becoming Cooler Than the Cool Girl (Pre-Serialization) - Ch. 17 - Sharing an Umbrella With a Cool Girl

Dex-chan lover
This might as well be yaoi. Not a hint of tits or any sort of feminine feature besides the authors statement "Das a gurl"

Fucking cap you lying ass bitch
The less apparent the femininity is with clothes on, the absolutely hotter it is when the clothes come off. Theres some damn good tomboy doujins out there that illustrate this phenomenon.

Dex-chan lover
doeXbGP.png
By the Emperor, we will not stand for this!

This might as well be yaoi. Not a hint of tits or any sort of feminine feature besides the authors statement "Das a gurl"

Fucking cap you lying ass bitch
Yeah, because you can't be possibly a girl with flat chest, tomboyish behaviour, right...? I'm surprised, that lot of my friends, who live in a relationship with guys are actually gay. I should call them, that because they have short hair, and flat chest, and wear boyish clothes, they are actually boys and not girls. This is a quite nice way to end years long friendships.
And aside from what you said, it's kinda annoying trend nowdays, that if a girl not a girly girl, than she is probably misgendered and in reality she is a he or something else. Let the tomboys be tomboys (and let the girlish boys be themself as a boy too.) It's not a different gender, if someone has personality.

Dex-chan lover
The less apparent the femininity is with clothes on, the absolutely hotter it is when the clothes come off. Theres some damn good tomboy doujins out there that illustrate this phenomenon.
Problem is a lot of the tomboys have tits. They are apparent. You can tell. This here? I didnt know for the few first chapters it was a woman. I was assuming

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, because you can't be possibly a girl with flat chest, tomboyish behaviour, right...? I'm surprised, that lot of my friends, who live in a relationship with guys are actually gay. I should call them, that because they have short hair, and flat chest, and wear boyish clothes, they are actually boys and not girls. This is a quite nice way to end years long friendships.
And aside from what you said, it's kinda annoying trend nowdays, that if a girl not a girly girl, than she is probably misgendered and in reality she is a he or something else. Let the tomboys be tomboys (and let the girlish boys be themself as a boy too.) It's not a different gender, if someone has personality.
Tomboys have breasts. It is apparent. Maybe they aren't huge but they have breasts. You can see a bump.

Dex-chan lover
Problem is a lot of the tomboys have tits. They are apparent. You can tell. This here? I didnt know for the few first chapters it was a woman. I was assuming
That sounds like a you problem that you need to see little bumps on the chest like she's wearing skin tight latex or no bra to tell she's a girl. Loose clothes do exist. Sports bras do exist.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I always forget that dude is a girl so everytime I read this I'm like "why am I reading gay-- oh right, it's a girl"

Users who are viewing this thread