A Story About Becoming Cooler Than the Cool Girl (Pre-Serialization) - Ch. 23 - Cool Girl and a Borrowed Jersey

Dex-chan lover
I think I get what you men, but in most cases you only get to femboy/trap conclusion because the author states it, or in case of NSFW manga they show it. In the latter case, especially in hentai, it's quite common that the author satirizes the ambiguity and how the reader reacts to it.

In fact, the term "trap" comes from the fact that the (usually male) reader feels cheated over the author decision to give genitals to a character different from what you'd expect from their design. This is only possible in drawings with a style like manga/anime, ambiguous in nature, and explains why traps and femboys are so common in manga/anime.
Thus, I really cannot tell the difference between a flatchest and a femboy/trap other than the obvious. And for the obvious to happen, getting naked needs to happen.
If you put Astolfo with this manga's flatchest and just ask someone on the difference, can he/she be able to do that?

Dex-chan lover
Thus, I really cannot tell the difference between a flatchest and a femboy/trap other than the obvious. And for the obvious to happen, getting naked needs to happen.
No it doesn't. The author already provides enough information to convey the gender to the characters, you just have to acknowledge it. This manga doesn't need to be NSFW.
If you put Astolfo with this manga's flatchest and just ask someone on the difference, can he/she be able to do that?
In a vacuum, I'd probably say yes, because the characters are in a physical world, where physical details and nuance are more complex, we just see a drawn representation of them. In practice though, it all comes down to the artist(s) drawing them and doing whatever they want with the characters: after all, they are fictional.

Dex-chan lover
Friends I have spared no expense to find out what these two idiots,I mean our protagonists think about each other. For science!

Tomo on ibuki: my childhood friend is a cool guy that isn't afraid of anything.
(Also when I do see her as a girl she looks so beautiful as to feel completely out of my league so there isn't a snowball's chance in hell for romantic development there, no siree!)

Ibuki on Tomo: I want to ride him like a bicycle so hard, that I'd win the tour de France.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread