A Story About Being Attacked by an Armed JK (Reboot) - Ch. 25

Dex-chan lover
so anyone know why the school wants to kill MC? because i have no clue why and there is no hint.......unless that school homework is hit list and MC in it so makes sense if not well I am lost :/

Power Uploader
So are we gonna say Owner is pov chr from the canceled one?
He appeared in the original as well.

UPDATE CAUSE I DUNNO WHERE ELSE TO PUT IT
The author is being his usual temperamental self and so I don't know when more chapters will show up. He was originally going to take a break after 30 to post another series which was supposed to have 10 chapters I think. However, I guess he got shadow banned from X again which has sent him off the deep end, so now what happens is anyone's guess. I THINK that 26-30 are on Kindle somehow, but I have no idea how to access them (need a JP amazon acct) nor would I even know how to rip them. If anyone wants to try and help me in that endeavor, you can hit me up here, or in discord at OsisNie.

UPDATE AGAIN
Big thanks to @luigiymario2 for getting me the raws for 26-30 from Kindle. I'll try to get those out within a day or two for y'all. But that doesn't change the fact that it's all we're gonna get until the artist finishes whatever their other project is. He's already uploaded 3 pages of it, but out of how many I don't know, and with the shadowban and all, even moreso.

And before anyone asks... no, I have no intention of touching the new thing. Every time I touch this guy's work I feel like I jinx him somehow. >_>

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread