A Story About Being Attacked by an Armed JK (Reboot) - Ch. 30

Hey y'all. One more heads up that this is all we're getting for a couple weeks at least most likely. We are officially treading new ground compared to the original version now, though. I'll post more when I've got more. Stay tuned.

Big thanks to @luigiymario2 for ripping these 5 chapters from Kindle for me, as they haven't been posted to Twitter yet.
Thank you so much!

Dex-chan lover
I noticed that the author was posting these again but didn't see that they were getting translated as well. I wonder why they rebooted it, especially since most of the content is still the same as before but spread out a bit more. Oh well, glad that we are finally in new territory here with the reveal of the sister, as well as the reveal of some extra skin...
Most likely just an excuse to change the art style since this one is more simple compared to the art before.

Dex-chan lover
I'm ashamed of my life decisions

yet I shall stay my course, as it is mine own and is worth pursuing -a wise man, probably

Dex-chan lover
Most likely just an excuse to change the art style since this one is more simple compared to the art before.
Maybe being shadowbanned (mentioned in the side story tn) had something to do with it.

Fed-Kun's army
Quite the wild ride so far, but looking forward to where this'll go later down the road!
Thanks for the translations so far!

Dex-chan lover
I'm a little surprised but ... my penis is kinda into this. Now I have to re-evaluate my life and find where I went wrong. Also, I've heard of being jebaited but is this being jail-baited ... or are they the same thing? So many questions.

Users who are viewing this thread