A Story About Confessing Before the End of the World - Oneshot

Dex-chan lover
She was like a final boss of a game. Having more than 3 forms is cheating tho.

Contributor
@icmaniac
1. Don't think to hard about a dumb fun oneshot.

2. A meteor hitting the earth would create enough heat and debris to effectively make ojr atmosphere polluted with dust. Traditional farmwork would be unviable, and we do not currently have the infrastructure to sustain humanity without it.

Plus tidal waves

Plus the meteor would still have far reaching impacts across the globe.

Dex-chan lover
Her final form is not something third form was leading up to. Probably last minute design change to play it safe and not make appearance too weird?

Contributor
Seems like author likese these long titles and overpowered heroines. Nice and short. It woundn't be good as serialized manga.

Dex-chan lover
They weren't "attacking" her because they learned about her true identity and were saving the world.
They attacked her because they didn't wanna die as virgins in the hour they had left.

Dex-chan lover
I knew it might be this mangaka by the title alone. The first page confirmed my suspicions. My other theory is that the MC is one of Fooly’s and Leo’s descendants and the girl is one of the descendants of the demon princess and the beanie dude.

Dex-chan lover
@Robbini Form two: "Things get ugly in this form. I can destroy even mountains in a flash." So, she can do that at form two. At form three she just "Kyaas" the hole. She could take out the mountain if she wanted to.

@Dakkan I figure with enough effort (Kamehameha?) she could take out a moon space station meteor.

Users who are viewing this thread