A Story About Confessing Before the End of the World - Oneshot

“I’m a super powerful being that can destroy mountains, tremble before my full power”
“Holy shit ur cute”

Congrats, that’s the whole thing

Double-page supporter
Oh man this was very good and mc was a madlad for confessing to a powerful demon, this has a potential to be a good series!!

@Kenji It kinda already exists with this mangaka's other work "How to Treat a Lady Knight Right"

Dex-chan lover
This guy has balls of titanium. He finally confesses to the girl he loves most. She transforms and becomes progressively more demonic (and quite cute in her final form), and then she attacks the meteor, is presumed dead, and he goes on, only for her to come back. Great!

Dex-chan lover
stop messing around, he is serious kek
Hno3h91.png

Dex-chan lover
It cracks me up when the MC pretends he’s a saint because he fancies cute women with tiny “flaws”. That’s his only claim to fame, but men are much more thirsty than him in reality. Just check out tinder and see how the most hideous and hopeless women get matched left and right. But the MC believes he’s a champ for digging her even though she’s a badass demon girl who hardly looks different except for her funky skin tone, wings and tail.

Users who are viewing this thread