A Story About Getting a Haircut After Hearing Your Crush Prefers Short Hair - Ch. 11 - A story about serving the person you like.

Dex-chan lover
idk, probably more often than you'd think
well i'm in the south so it's not totally unbelievable but usually it's the owners themselves. or maybe some 'tactics' they might have the 'cuter' waitresses do now and then (but more at a discount than full on free) so they get better tips later 8D ;but that's just the jaded side of me thinking

Dex-chan lover
well i'm in the south so it's not totally unbelievable but usually it's the owners themselves. or maybe some 'tactics' they might have the 'cuter' waitresses do now and then (but more at a discount than full on free) so they get better tips later 8D ;but that's just the jaded side of me thinking
In my country (Asian) it's more likely for people to pay for drink for close people or favorite people, but mostly for friends and relatives.

Dex-chan lover
In my country (Asian) it's more likely for people to pay for drink for close people or favorite people, but mostly for friends and relatives.
(I guess it's more common in depending on the country b/c sometimes you do see some foodie vids where they're like "service, service" (on the house, or even them offering a cheaper appetizer rather than full meal set to butter you up lol)

Users who are viewing this thread