A Story About Getting a Haircut After Hearing Your Crush Prefers Short Hair - Ch. 3 - A story about doing your best to laugh because you want the one…

Dex-chan lover
I can't really relate since Im a coward back when i was still a student, but i understand her effort tho (the stupid looking face part when trying hard i can relate tho)

Dex-chan lover
Probably a better translation would have been 'a cute smile'; warau can mean 'smile' or 'laugh'

Dex-chan lover
This dude's friend at the beginning of every chapter stays asking him about his preference on women

Either he's trying to shoot his shot at him or he's that down horrendous and literally can't talk about anything that isn't female related

I don’t understand her thinking to change herself dramatically for the guy she likes. In the end, he’s going to know that you aren’t the type of girl he “likes” as of now.

Dex-chan lover
"See you to. mor. row." That's cute and a nice translation touch. It made me try to figure out what the original was.

It works better in what I assume was the original Japanese: "ashita" or "ashita ne". Syllables that break apart better than splitting that double-r. Like how "dinner, bath, or me" works better with that sexily-said "wa. ta. shi.".

I don't know Japanese so I have to go by what Google Translator tells me, unfortunately.

I'll see you tomorrow.
明日会いましょう。
Ashita aimashou.

See you tomorrow.
また明日ね。
Mata ashita ne.

Dinner, bath, or me?
夕食、お風呂、それとも私?
Yūshoku, o furo, soretomo watashi?

I don’t understand her thinking to change herself dramatically for the guy she likes. In the end, he’s going to know that you aren’t the type of girl he “likes” as of now.
She's a pick me girl, that is literally her personality

"See you to. mor. row." That's cute and a nice translation touch. It made me try to figure out what the original was.

It works better in what I assume was the original Japanese: "ashita" or "ashita ne". Syllables that break apart better than splitting that double-r. Like how "dinner, bath, or me" works better with that sexily-said "wa. ta. shi.".

I don't know Japanese so I have to go by what Google Translator tells me, unfortunately.

I'll see you tomorrow.
明日会いましょう。
Ashita aimashou.

See you tomorrow.
また明日ね。
Mata ashita ne.

Dinner, bath, or me?
夕食、お風呂、それとも私?
Yūshoku, o furo, soretomo watashi?
As someone who knows Japanese, it's very highly likely to be "mata ashita" with the "a.shi.ta" being to.mo.rrow

Dex-chan lover
Her face looks like her laugh sounds like the bunny from the abridged ghost stories anime

Dex-chan lover
g1hMvwr.png

Users who are viewing this thread