A Story About Getting Tangled up With a Drunk Onee-san in a Saizeriya - Ch. 10 - The Onee-san Who Fakes Her Feelings To Someone

Dex-chan lover
Kind of an anti-climatic end, though I suppose a happy one that ends things neatly.
That said, her reason for becoming an alcoholic sleaze was because she fell in love with an already married man? Lame. She was purposely destroying her life because one guy was a douche - and he didn't even really do anything to her.

Anyway, thanks for translating.

Dex-chan lover
Kind of an anti-climatic end, though I suppose a happy one that ends things neatly.
That said, her reason for becoming an alcoholic sleaze was because she fell in love with an already married man? Lame. She was purposely destroying her life because one guy was a douche - and he didn't even really do anything to her.

Anyway, thanks for translating.
I mean they had sex I believe but otherwise I agree. You had one bad relationship with a married older man. Just move on and find someone better than him don't throw your life away drinking.

Double-page supporter
That was just a whole lot of nothing. Great job taking booze into class tho.

Dex-chan lover
This story give the "you thought I was a simple love story but I'm actually to deep for you" vibe. The sudden "revelations" of FMC feel flat on the face, espically when you start questioning it. Hate to sound like an asshole but the author should have stay in they're lane and stayed with a simple love story. The sudden "2 deep for u" feels jarring at best and at worst, right out of their asshole.

Dex-chan lover
That's it? Well that sucks.
F984JdJ.png

Users who are viewing this thread