A story about going out with a girl she befriended from the entrance ceremony - Oneshot

Dex-chan lover
Cute

"Ah they're girlfriends" is that more common/accepted now in Japan versus a 'regular' looking girl hanging out with someone dressed like a tomboy lol but it would be nice to see ppl do casual acceptance

Dex-chan lover
(personal preference here ignore my ranting)
Why cut that beautiful hair :cry: ! She seem less impressive now i'm sad...

Dex-chan lover
She was so much cuter in her highschool dress. Apparence doesn't define a person. Is it really necessary for her to look like a dude to finally become a potential lover ?
I think so too! I think, the problem is cuz she said (first pages) that she likes "handsome" person... Really stupid, both of them.

Dex-chan lover
She was so much cuter in her highschool dress. Apparence doesn't define a person. Is it really necessary for her to look like a dude to finally become a potential lover ?
It was about the other girls type. She was into "handsome" people, and other girl dressed up to be handsome which symbolizes that they started dating the moment she saw her because she's shallow a.f. Or something like that, wasn't really particularly deep~

Users who are viewing this thread