A Story about Living with a Ghost who will Attain Enlightenment in a Year. - Ch. 12

Dex-chan lover
What is good or bad for a man? Can others decide for him, how he should be happy? How others can determine, whether a man is manipulated, or decides his destiny on his own? We Shall Now Begin Ethics

Girl thinks she tries to save the guy from being possessed. Guy sees it as meddling with his love life. Of course he is angry, because if you rejected someone and then try to meddle with their love life, that is h1 class NG.

He got a valid point tho , if you already rejected him, you can't force your thoughts onto him thinking you know better . He's happy, so just let him be.

Dex-chan lover
@ArisenDresden True, if he didn't look like a loaf of bread dumped into water and then left to dry on the sun then childhood friend would just be a bitch.

Psssh. If she's rejected him in the past, she has NOO right to tell him he has so many good points and that others would like him. That comes off so patronizing. Also, I'm looking forward to the wedding so later b***h! Everyone may not agree that this will be a Happy Ending but it's his right to choose what his ending looks like.

Dex-chan lover
Ah, there's the tragedy tag. R.I.Pepperonis.

The question is, will HE ascend after or with her?

Group Leader
There's a bunch of weird guys in here that seen to think that just because she rejected him she's not allowed to care about his wellbeing anymore. Just because she didn''t have any romantic attraction doesn't mean she wants him to die, get your heads out of your asses.

Fed-Kun's army
@kirbee
If she didn't say there were other girls he'd be "suitable to date", he wouldn't have brought up being rejected by her.

When trying to persuade someone, you have to learn their logic and break it, not use your own and automatically assume it to be superior to theirs.

Group Leader
@kirbee I would say that you are sort of correct. Dudes in love and found something other than his mom that loves him, he is blinded like anyone else would be especially after all the rejection he faced. I understand MC's view as well as yours.

Double-page supporter
Girl has a point, she obviously still cares for him since she's has been with him for years. It's hard to see someone close to you fall into ruin afterall

this puts the "i won't leave this house because i know she likes me and i'm starting to like her too" thing in ch1 in a new light holy shit. He doesn't want to love someone and not be loved back ever again.

Dex-chan lover
This is a train I wouldn't have joined if I knew what I was going to get myself into. But since I'm here already, I might as well.
1340433133397.jpeg

Not sain that "childhood friend" girl is a bad person or doesn't genially care for the MC, but oh boy did she just roll 1 for persuasion. Other characters shouldn't leave any negotiation jobs for her ever.

Supporter
I don't say that the childhood friend is shit, BUT she can't say that he could find someone else and he has a lot good point if SHE refused him!

Users who are viewing this thread