A Story about Living with a Ghost who will Attain Enlightenment in a Year. - Ch. 17

Ima come back in a few hours, isnt loading properly for me.
Edit: Yea it's working now

Dex-chan lover
Don't date vengeful spirits.

At most, date a half-ghost.

Bruh It's not a proper ending
I can't understand a single thing
Edit:- Lol it's not the end it's showing last chapter 19 so there is still hope

F, and cut that obnoxious friend out of your life. The dude repeatedly said she was harmless, and the old man even confirmed this fact, and then they both did the actions that would make her resent him. It was not a fulfilled prophecy, but rather a self fulfilled display of power. I don't know the name of the "friend" but given his actions, I think Karen is appropriate.

Dude, he fainted after being sucked dry by the ghost and was unconscious for three days. "They" did nothing to him except warn him that she would kill him. Which she did attempt to do. So the warning was justified.

MD@Home
@briancornpop
She wasn't harmless though. The guy was getting weaker and weaker throughout the year; perhaps unintentionally, but she was draining his life force. If someone in that state tells you he doesn't mind, it's only natural to be suspicious.

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
F

and obligatory Disgusting.

@Tigana @pip25 Are you sure that was due to the ghost, or was that really due to his work? Japan has a notoriously bad environment for workers, and it is not uncommon to see people collapse due to overwork, or at least that is how it is depicted in mangas. Even if it is actually Chinese, the same still applies. We do know know what caused the MC's fatigue, all we know is that over the course of his new job and stay at home, he was becoming more fatigued

Aggregator gang
Spoiler (maybe): there's the
reincarnation tag
so maybe
she will reincarnate after enlightment and meet him again (he will not die, i think)

Users who are viewing this thread