A Story about Living with a Ghost who will Attain Enlightenment in a Year. - Ch. 19

@dddictionary shintoism which is the traditional religion in japan is a mix of Buddhism and the old Japanese folk religions which most of their myths and legends including that of ghosts and yokai. And with shitoism also comes the idea of rencarnation. She did not come back to life but rather was born new again which is why they mentioned the 24 year age gap.

How sweet ! ! A happy ending for both people since it ended with Sakura reincarnated for him to marry, However - the picture at the end with them having a kid.

Ahhhh - What an ending ! Thank you for the chapters for this short yet sweet series. What a ride

Dex-chan lover
what a manga i have so many mixed feelings about it but all in all id say it did better in a short time than many mainstream manga do so yea 6.5/10 i enjoyed but not everyone would

I was so expecting an ending where the guy died and they were just a ghost couple married and happy till the end of time

Thanks for your hard work! Finally they 're together! I was expecting more like a tragedy ending but this is so sweet!

Very nice indeed... Ty ! For the chapter !
Glad it was not a bad end

Users who are viewing this thread