A Story about Living with a Ghost who will Attain Enlightenment in a Year. - Ch. 19

Dex-chan lover
@BaGamman
From a Ghost lover to a lolicon.
In which universe is an adult man being attracted to an adult 20 yo woman a lolicon? Them having a significant age-gap does not make him a lolicon if they are both adults of legal age.

Dex-chan lover
Man, 20 years pass in a jiffy... At least it has a good ending and didn't end with the guy strangled to death (or a cursed ghost baby that has blood-cry eyes in each photo)

Dex-chan lover
I dont like this ending. Aside from being a copout, it is also wholly unrealistic. Like, what, you reincarnated and remember and love the dude, but you still spend 20 years without approaching him? Or worse, she doesnt remember and he just woed a girl with no relation to her, as a replacement, and she never found his obsession over a dead dead lover as creepy?

I don't care if the ending is cheesy or a cop-out, we need more good things right now

GOOD END GET

Dex-chan lover
@Werega5

First of all, read my god damn comment properly. I'm saying age matters even when both are legal, saying it doesn't just 'cause both are legal is fucking stupid.

Second, the fact that I have to state legit reasons shows how much of a dumbass you are. You seriously lack common god damn sense if you can't even think of these reasons; that or you're just making a shitty desperate attempt at a rebuttal by making it sound like I don't have legit reasons for my opinion. 24 years appart... Dude will probably be dead before she even reaches retirement; dude's body already can't keep up with hers since he's middle-aged and she's in her prime, and it will only get worse from there; they will constantly be at 2 wayyy different stages in their lives, which will make their wants, needs and mindsets constantly at odds; dude's energy will already die down while the woman will be as spry as a fuckin' chicken; obvious issues with sex that will come later on; pretty sure fucking someone with enough of an age difference to be your god damn father is pretty damn alarming.

When I mentioned my parents, I was making a point that even with just being 10 years appart and the older one being my dad (which does matter 'cause our bodies give out much later), my dad already hasn't been able to keep up with my mom's energy for years. Imagine what that will be like with a 24-year gap.

The fact that you insist on me bringing up those obvious reasons while I'm pretty damn sure your side of the argument requires more defending. I'm PRETTY SURE the average human being will find your side more questionable, so how about you bring up reasons other than "it doesn't matter since they love each other" bullcrap.

So please, save me your stupid *sarcasm* tag and shove it up your ass. My main point was that assholes were attacking people who don't like the age gap, while those who don't like it didn't even judge those who are okay with it. They simply stated that they dislike it and jackasses fucking try to "call them out" when there are obvious reasons to find that relationship questionable. I don't give a fuck if you're okay with the age gap, just don't start shit with the people who don't like it.

If you seriously think that us finding that shit questionable is only due to being narrow-minded and judgemental, fuck off. I'm saying that view of yours is narrow-minded as fuck 'cause you can't see a perspective that has easy reasons for it.

The fact that you compliment dennis37's comment when he completely missed the point of my comment is fucking laughable. Pretty sure we're not insulting those who like this romance, but those who like it sure as hell are insulting those who don't.

You talk as if we're insulting people on things they can't control like their ethnicity or sexual orientation, when this isn't on that level at all. It's a god damn life choice we find questionable and if you can't even find the obvious reasons for our perspective you're a god damn close-minded moron.

Finally, idt any of us would fuckin' boycott a relationship like this, we simply would highly advise against it. Obviously we know that it's ultimately their choice; we simply think that it's a very bad decision.

The fact that you guys got so defensive about something as if it were gay rights or something shows how moronic and close-minded y'all are.

Dex-chan lover
@dennis37

Nice shitty attempt at trying to be clever. Do you see any of the comments here, including mine, judging the people who like this romance? No. We only stated that we don't like it. However, there are comments insulting those who don't like it.

The point of my comment was not that those who like it should shut up, it's that those insulting those who don't like it should shutup. If you think my comment was insulting those who simply like this romance, how about improving your god damn reading comprehension?

So let me repeat myself once more. Those judging those that don't like this romance should shut the fuck up. And obviously, this goes both ways. Those like us who don't like this shit shouldn't be shit talking those who do. And again, pretty sure none of us did that, but those who like it sure as hell got fucking defensive.

I'm pretty sure none of us would boycott these relationships, including the one of your parents. It's simply a life choice that we disagree with and would highly advise against; but fucking obviously, it's ultimately your god damn choice. We just have our opinion about it.

Tl:dr;
1. Read my god damn comment properly.
2. We're not boycotting these relationships, we just simply advise against them.
3. Projecting? Have you not seen those many comments jumping at the throats of those who don't like this kind of relationship? Are you blind?

Dex-chan lover
@Afunct

I mean I agree with that too.

My only point is that it's fine to be okay or not with the age gap shit. No side needs to shit on the other.

Group Leader
I'm happy that they're happy and don't feel the need to write a thesis about why its wrong or bad.

Dex-chan lover
@Ultimaniac

You're most likely referring to my comments, and I getcha, but they weren't even about whether this is wrong or bad.

I just hated that those who simply didn't like this ending got shit on by those who were fine with it. Those who are fine with this ending got super defensive while those who don't like this ending didn't insult those who are fine with it.

Users who are viewing this thread