A Story about Living with a Ghost who will Attain Enlightenment in a Year.

Bruhh I searched if Ghost can get pregnant... But all I got is that if Ghost can get you pregnant :/

HOW DO I DELETE MESSAGES

Why manga wanna rush, like first chapter, 350 days till enlightenment. I thought oh wow this might be like a chapter per day kinda thing where you get really attached to the characters, but no. Second chapter was already like 2 months passed only 300 days left.

That kinda startled me as I was really digging this kinda cheese pile. I hope the enlightenment will be enjoyable!

WHEN WAS TRADEGY ADDED and also I like that it's a bit dark now. Maybe it'll end with him just being crazy and only thinking of Sakura? Seems it's not just the cute I signed up for at first.

I read the raws and well
She passes on though there some complications in between.But looks like she gets reincarneted and our hero who is now an adult finds her again and they live happily ever after.

Bruh everyone is saying its turning weird I say its due to covid that he is turning that way.

I just realized after reading to 10th chapter, there is no comedy tag. We better prepare bois.

Users who are viewing this thread