A Story About Treating a Female Knight, Who Has Never Been Treated as a Woman, as a Woman - Ch. 115 - The Female Knight and Father

Supporter
I predict it will be another hot Demon Lord but with ABS, something truly lacking in isekai/fantasy manga

Dex-chan lover
Having your daughter's abs fondled in front of you can probably be drawn as some form of NTR.

Dex-chan lover
Wait. Wasn't that demon chick from some chapters ago the Demon King's daughter?

A friendly reminder again for people who might think her father is just overprotective or something:

Leo's father is (indirectly) the reason she is covered in scars and missing an eye.

notice the hourglass figure of the demon lord?? It's gonna be an Abs vs abs battle. 😂

I think that people are misunderstanding Leo's father. He actually recognized Fooly as her daughter companion, something that I'm quite sure he was not in the mood to do when he entered the scene. Think about it: if he made his daughter pass through a training that cost her a eye and a bunch of scars, what would you think he would do to someone that stopped his hand ... if he could?

Sure , he never lost composture, but in the end he was all "You two, go adventure. There is a demon queen to slay" , not "Leo, you go kill the demon queen and drop this dead weight".

That said, we're getting some abs from hell. Mark my words ;)

Dex-chan lover
“From the other world “
Ready the isekai tag

Dex-chan lover
iu

Fooly in modern japan.

🤣

Guys I think the author is trying to push us to something, but I can't put my finger as to what🤔

Users who are viewing this thread