A Story About Treating a Female Knight, Who Has Never Been Treated as a Woman, as a Woman - Ch. 120 - The Female Knight and the Birth of the Demon Lo…

Dex-chan lover
Calling it, the demon lord is a hardcore lesbian and will “devour” that sacrifice of her :)

Dex-chan lover
WAIT A SECOND, THAT DEMON LORD IS LEO?!?!??! Could it be...
Ok so If she is I have 3 thoeries.
1: it's not leo but rather someone close to her that took a similar form based around leo(maybe leo killed her in an expedition and she got revived). She also adoptem some of leos feeling and she will fall for fooly

2:Leos mom was a demon that got sealed, and her dad was the one to do that, this is why he wants to kill the demon lord as he knows it's his wife and he wants nothing to do with her

2: leo became a demon lord to save fooly in the current timeline but she somehow ended up in the past (failing in the proces), got sealed and now that it's close to foolys "end" as he's close to death she's been resurected and she will try to save him again, even if it means fighting her own version from the past when she was still a hero.

This is just crazy talk but I like it

Dex-chan lover
@MaleNagisa I thought it was the girl who kept on pestering leo with her demon tails about wanting to be strongest, at least that would explain why she recognizes her face (and I faintly feel like her face looked like that too?)

Dex-chan lover
@feha It could but I don't think so. I feel like the set up is meant to lead us for something closer to fooly. SO I went with leo.

They all have similar faces too, because of the art style, the scar in the demon lords cheek is in the same place and it has the same size as the scar in Leo's cheek, we have not been able to see her left eye and Leo also has a scar in her left eye. And we've not seen her abs. so I think it's meant to be closer to leo

Contributor
I'm pretty sure this is how the first Doom Eternal DLC ended.

So, someone isekai'ed another world Leo to make her the demon lord? ;)

Users who are viewing this thread