A Story About Treating a Female Knight, Who Has Never Been Treated as a Woman, as a Woman - Ch. 121 - The Female Knight and the Birth of the Demon Lo…

Dex-chan lover
@Redheadgearhead I had a theory that I mentioned in the last chapter. I think "demon lord leo" became a demon to save fooly, in turn making her a monster that had to be killed and or sealed as she was too strong to kill.

The other theory was that she went back to the past, becoming a demon in the procces, all to save fooly, got attacked and revied herself the days before fooly died.

The standing theories right now are that it's a "Demon Lord" Leo from an alternate timeline... or that's her mother.

Dex-chan lover
@omniboy I'd say Touka, but both still cannot compare to Issei and the power he gains from breasts.
For the demon lord, I'm inclined to go with theory that she is Leo from a different timeline, but at the very least they are related.

Dex-chan lover
Thigh Hero managed to strike a nice balance between his fetish and the story but Abs Hero's fetish is so overpowering, it's smothering the story. At least they're lampshading it, having every other character practically begging him to stop.

Dex-chan lover
U guys maybe onto something with the mother.
But honestly, Fooly is a hoe

Dex-chan lover
It might be an alternate form of Leo or Leo's mom. The resemblance is there

i mean, we all knew it was going to happen.

it's still really funny to see mrs "murder instincts awoken!" be utterly perplexed as to why her abs are being groped.

What if the Demon Lord is Fooly's mom, which is why he recognizes the abs and also since they're the best abs he's ever seen, maybe that's where his thing for abs comes from. Some kind of Freudian thing

Users who are viewing this thread