A Story About Treating a Female Knight, Who Has Never Been Treated as a Woman, as a Woman - Vol. 7 Ch. 130 - The Female Knight and Fooly

Dex-chan lover
yes, about time. but sad that the next chapter is the final one. it was a good run.

"Next time, the final chapter"

For fucks sake lmao, why does this always happen

Aggregator gang
Finally!!! Seems like it's about to end. Should have cut back on some filler earlier but overall I'll give it 7/10

Fed-Kun's army
@no168_92
A natural ending, and quite honestly, this one is already stretching the chapter count if we consider the content.

Fed-Kun's army
LMAOOO BITCH SHHHMACKED FATHER

and the other sacred sword " Should I hit him too?" LOL

Fed-Kun's army
I love how the Demon Lord was shocked that her other self hit their father. It was her father that drove her to that point, after all, so to see a version of her actually be able to oppose her father like that is incredible.

Dex-chan lover
Alright, I'm calling it.
Guys, we need a registry of titles that don't end after the main couple got together/bonked each other or are mostly comprised of their lives after that.

I don't mind titles where the mains realize after 300 chapters that they're into one another and take another 300 to get that across, but I'm getting tired of authors that can't capitalize on all the stuff that happens after :)
Off the top of my head(and looking into my follows) I know "We may be an inexperienced couple, but", "Futari Ashita mo Sorenari ni", "Henjo - strange highschool girl Senko Amaguri" and its spinoff "Attack on Eroko", "Shikimori's not just a cutie", "Kawaii Joushi wo Komarasetai", let's stop here. Go!

P.S.: would be nice to have a tag "dunn end after bonk/confess" :D
P.P.S.: I now realize that some of these just start from the "endpoint", not from getting there. Hm.

Dex-chan lover
I wish that this would have continued for at least a few more chapters. Like, slowly wrap things up instead of (most probably) stuffing the entire ending in one chapter

Users who are viewing this thread